Kruger Hall is located next to the peaceful parklands of Pension Park with a playground and barbeque facilities. It's an ideal location for weddings and events.
The hall is 15.8 metres x 8.4 metres with an 8.4 metre x 3.0 metre stage and includes a small supper room beside the kitchen which is useful as a break-out or storage area.
A fenced area at the rear of the hall provides a safe play area for children.
Public transport is conveniently located within walking distance of the hall.
There is free unrestricted off-street parking with an accessible parking bay close to the hall entry.
This venue is a self-service model; all hirers are responsible for set up / pack down and cleaning of the venue before the conclusion of hire.
Fees and Charges
Regular: $22/hr (min 2 hrs); $220/day
Community, not for profit: $22/hr (min 2 hrs); $220/day
Casual: $35/hr weekdays (min 3 hrs); $350/day weekends
A bond of up to $2000 may be required.
Actual fees and charges will be advised on application for hire.
An externally accessible toilet is located in the centre.
Please inspect the venue prior to booking to ensure the facility meets your accessibility requirements.
- Unable to accept regular booking on weekends
- Hirers are not permitted to sleep in the venue overnight.
- Equipment may be left in the venue if the hirer has a booking for the following day, or by arrangement with Hall Management.
- Smoking is not permitted in, or within 5 metres of, Council venues, except for designated smoking areas.
- The use of open flames including but not limited to candles, lanterns or smoke machine is prohibited.
- Decorative items such as glitter, rice, rose petals, sand or confetti is not permitted.
- Decorations must not be affixed in any way that may cause damage; this includes, but is not limited to sticky tape, pins or tacks.
- Animals with the exception of assistance animals, are not permitted in council venues without Council approval.
- 15 rectangular tables 2100 mm x 750 mm
- 4 square tables 0.9 square metres
- 100 folding chairs
- PA system including:
- 2 wireless microphones (2 AA batteries not supplied)
- CD player
- Auxilliary cable
- white board
- instant boiling water
- 8 litre urn
- double door drinks fridge
- 900 mm oven with 6 hot plates
- microwave oven
Note: No cooking utensils, pots, pans, serving equipment, dishwashing liquid, washcloths or tea towels are provided.
Follow this link for images related to Kruger Hall, or click the thumbnail above.
Follow this link for a floor plan for Kruger Hall.
Kruger Hall, Penson Park, 25-37 Ann Street, Kallangur