The Kallangur Community Hall is located in the heart of Kallangur close to shops, cafes and walking distance to public transport.
The hall is 18.5 metres x 11.5 metres with a 6.5 metre x 4.0 metre stage.
Public transport is conveniently located within walking distance of the hall.
There is free unrestricted off-street parking with an accessible bus parking bay and accessible parking bays close to the hall entry.
The venue is a self-service model: all hirers are responsible for set-up / pack-down and cleaning of the venue before the conclusion of hire.
Fees and charges
Regular: $30.75/hr (min 2 hrs); $307.50/day
Community, not for profit: $30.75/hr (min 2 hrs); $307.50/day
Casual: $41/hr weekdays (min 2 hrs); $410/day weekends
A bond of up to $2000 may be required.
Actual fees and charges will be advised on application for hire.
Kallangur Community Hall is accessible from the main car park. An internal accessible toilet is located in the hall amenities.
Please inspect the venue prior to booking to ensure the facility meets your accessibility requirements.
- Unable to accept regular bookings on weekends.
- Hirers are not permitted to sleep in the venue overnight.
- Equipment may be left in the venue if the hirer has a booking for the following day, or by arrangement with Hall Management.
- Smoking is not permitted in, or within 5 metres of, Council venues, except for designated smoking areas.
- The use of open flames including but not limited to candles, lanterns, incense, or smoke machine is prohibited.
- Decorative items such as glitter, rice, rose petals, sand or confetti is not permitted.
- Decorations must not be affixed in any way that may cause damage; this includes, but is not limited to sticky tape, pins or tacks.
- Animals with the exception of assistance animals, are not permitted in council venues without Council approval.
- folding rectangular tables on trolleys (1830 mm x 760 mm)
- stacking chairs
- PA system with microphones
- Lighting system
- Commercial gas oven with 6 burners
- Kitchen fridge
- Drinks fridge
- Microwave oven
- Bain Marie
- Hand sink
- Large washing up sink
- Small double sink
Note: No cooking utensils, pots, pans, serving equipment, dishwashing liquid, washcloths or tea towels are provided.
Follow this link for images related to Kallangur Community Hall, or click the thumbnail above.
Inspections are by appointment only and depend on the availability of the venue.
1480 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur
UBD 89 D13