The John Oxley Reserve Community Centre is located in a 10-hectare property which includes sports fields, parks, playground and a nature reserve.
The centre includes a 11.3 metre x 6.4 metre room with kitchen facilities and internal toilets located off the room.
Barbecue facilities and a childrens playground are located adjacent to the facility.
There is free unrestricted off-street parking with an accessible parking bay close to the hall entry.
The venue is a self-service model: all hirers are responsible for set-up / pack-down and cleaning of the venue before the conclusion of hire.
Fees and Charges
Regular: $20.50/hr (min 2 hrs); $205/day
Community, not for profit: $20.50/hr (min 2 hrs); $205/day
Casual: $30.75/hr weekdays (min 2 hrs); $307.50/day weekends
A bond of up to $2000 may be required.
Actual fees and charges will be advised on application for hire.
An externally accessible toilet is located in the centre.
Please inspect the venue prior to booking to ensure the facility meets your accessibility requirements.
- Hirers are not permitted to sleep in the venue overnight.
- Equipment may be left in the venue if the hirer has a booking for the following day, or by arrangement with Hall Management.
- Smoking is not permitted in, or within 5 metres of, Council venues, except for designated smoking areas.
- The use of open flames including but not limited to candles, lanterns or smoke machine is prohibited.
- Decorative items such as glitter, rice, rose petals, sand or confetti is not permitted.
- Decorations must not be affixed in any way that may cause damage; this includes, but is not limited to sticky tape, pins or tacks.
- Animals with the exception of assistance animals, are not permitted in council venues without Council approval.
- 8 folding rectangular tables on trolleys (1830 mm x 760 mm)
- 50 stacking chairs.
- PA system including:
- 1 wireless microphone (2 AA batteries not supplied)
- Auxilliary cable
- white board
- On demand hot water system
- Bain Marie
- commercial oven with hot plates
- 3 door drinks fridge
- microwave oven
- servery to outside covered area.
- Hand sink
- Large washing up sink
- Small double sink
Note: No cooking utensils, pots, pans, serving equipment, dishwashing liquid, washcloths or tea towels are provided.
Follow this link for images related to John Oxley Reserve Hall, or click the thumbnail above.
Follow this link for a floor plan of John Oxley Reserve Hall facilities.
4 Ogg Road, Murrumba Downs
UBD 99 F2